April 23, 2011

The Spaces between your Screams by Christopher Hivner Review


by Christopher Hivner
eTreasures Publishing
ISBN: 978-1607026419
Review posted 04/23/2011

What book has you standing on edge, reading about possessions, weird experiments, tragic tales of horror and frightful takings on the unknown? It could only be a collection of stories by Christopher Hivner called THe Spaces between your Screams.

In the moment I began reading this collection, I was excited to finish the first story. It was not the same common thread of death, destruction and endless gore without purpose you may see in some stories, but filled with detail and amazing horror that filled me with hope and I continued on reading the rest of the collection.

I was not only thrilled to read the rest of the stories, but also disappointed. I wanted more and so will you. This collection has a dark heart, but a heart that beats strong. The stories that fill this book bring you into such a state of joy to be reading horror that is filled with an actual plot-line. Yes, I said a real plot, spiced up in a few words of a short story.

Did I find one that was better than the rest, no. Why? Because they were all that good. In fact, I think the space between my screams has finally been filled.